If you are thinking of organising an event but can’t decide which venue to hire, don’t panic! London has several high quality venues that can insure your event is an occasion to remember. Here are five outstanding locations that are sure to impress attendees.
1. British Museum: If you want to make your attendees feel like celebrities then this is the best place for your event. They offer translation services and a range of catering options. There is even the opportunity to incorporate one of their tailor-made tours of the Museum into the event.
2. ZSL London Zoo: Events at ZSL London Zoo are amazing. It is the perfect place to hire for any type of corporate or private event. The atmosphere it offers is unique, as both their meeting rooms and larger suites offer exquisite views of the exotic animals and gardens.
3. Roof Gardens: Situated on Kensington High Street, The Roof Gardens is a private member’s club which combines rustic charm with a great city location. The spectacular gardens and high quality of service make for stand-out events. It is able to accommodate between 50 and 500 guests for events.
4. The Bakery: The Bakery is a dedicated workspace and accelerator programme focussed on digital innovation. It’s based in Tech City, a great location to ensure the event has good networking opportunities. Their events space can hold 200 standing or 60 seated guests, and their facilities include super-fast wifi and AV equipment.
5. Google Campus: This co-working space is in the heart of East London’s Tech City. It is powered by Google, and contains over 100 startups in its 7 floors. It’s one of the coolest places in London to hold your event. It is relatively low in costs and holds a lot of events every week.