Every single speaker should try to engage its audience in different ways but if you have an amazing presentation, we are pretty sure you’ll rock it!
1. Prezi: Prezi is a captivating tool for creating spectacular “zoom” presentations. They are the first storytelling tool for presenting ideas on a virtual canvas with the aim of making them more dynamic and original. Their Prezi Desktop allows Prezi Pro or Edu Pro subscribers to work off-line and create and save their presentations on their own computers.
2. Slideshare: Slideshare users can upload files privately or publicly in PowerPoint,PDF, Keynote or OpenDocument presentations. It also provides users the ability to rate, comment on, and share the uploaded content. The website gets an estimated 58 million unique visitors a month, and has about 16 million registered users.
3. Gapingvoid: Gapingvoid is the best way to add an artistic touch to your company. Hugh MacLeod (Creative Director) and Jason Korman (CEO) say they founded the company to affect change in business and business culture, using their distinct style of drawing. Their clients include include Rackspace, Intel, Cisco, Roche Pharmaceuticals, Babson College, Techcrunch, Dewar’s Whisky etc. You should definitely check them out.
4. Storify: Storify is a social network that allows users to create a story using social media and basically anything you can find on the internet that will help you create your story. You can then re-order the elements and also add text to help give context to the readers.
5. SlideRocket: SlideRocket helps you to create and manage your presentation by importing your existing presentations from PowerPoint or Google. SlideRocket’s authoring and tracking tools will help you to create a vibrant and dynamic presentation. The good news are that you can work with HD video, audio, charts, pictures and Flash.
Have you joined Pickevent as a Speaker? Find out more.