If you want to know the quality of an event you just have to check out its attendees. It’s crucial to attract a high-quality clients if you want your event to be successful!
1. Offer early bird pricing: The earlier your attendees buy your ticket, the cheaper it should be. This is one of the most effective ways to guarantee that your next event will be sold out because this sense of urgency will encourage people to buy sooner.
2. Ask your speakers to write blog posts promoting their sessions: Reach out to speakers and ask them to write guest blog posts that promote their sessions, and give a sneak preview of what they’ll be discussing. This is the best way to attract the right people to your event.
3. Advertise on social media: Social media is another way to target people in your industry. Use targeted ads to promote to your industry with links directly to the registration page. The good thing about this is that everyone that follows you on your social media profiles will be interested in your industry.
4. Post the information in forums: Promote your events in your Yahoo or Google Groups, membership site forums, or other online communities. If you are not a member of any of these websites, you should consider joining. These places are really useful when wanting to promote an event and attract high-quality attendees.
5. Bring powerful speakers: Speakers are probably the most important element of events. If the topic of the event is catchy and the speaker is great, your event will be sold-out in no time!